I’ve been missing in action! There have been a ton going on. MBA is keeping me busy. This semester I also take on a more exciting project that is worthy to share. I’ve met David Pabers, a game developer. I’ve been helping him developing a new, awesome RPG game for the iOS system. I mainly create graphic artwork where it is necessary, UI graphics and also I provide some marketing consultation for the developer. He along with Black Hat Brigade Games have been working hard to develop this new game. It is an RPG, top-down game. A mix of tower defense and action based games. I’m not much of a gamer, but I’ve been trying it out for a while; it’s really fun! They are so passionate about this game, it’s really infectious! Makes me want to produce artwork as best as I can to help them with a beta launch and possible publishing it on iTunes! Stay tuned for more exciting news.
Art for art sake
Join my journey to be creative again. No rules. I'm going to talk about art, doing some creative work and discuss the big discussion of inspiration and getting past the creative wall. Anything and everything that will spark, jolt, zap my creativity back to life!
All art is owned by the artist, JojoSubrata that posts it, unless noted otherwise. All rights reserved.
I do not receive any monetary incentive from running this blog other than my own sense of self-realization. This blog reflect 100% my views and opinions unless mention otherwise. If I review or mention in any way of any products and services, it is based fully on my own experience/ judgment without any influence from the subject mentioned.
- . pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 1 month ago
- Retro pony pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 1 month ago
- Three Sweet Peas...: Channelling Julianne Hough - hair tutorial pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 1 month ago
- how to: get a thick bohemian braid, even if you have thin hair pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 1 month ago
- a80fd90a42f07f41cd166ac671020cab.jpg 700×2,610 pixels pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 1 month ago