Someone always said that to me. “It’s Always Raining in My Mind.” Sometimes it makes me laugh, other times it makes me filled with so much questions and emotions. I just found a pic of this old painting I did a few years back. I don’t have this painting anymore, but I’ve always imagined that this is exactly what it would be if it’s actually raining in my mind. I’m not a writer, I can’t tell you how it would be nor describe it, so here it is in picture.
Art for art sake
Join my journey to be creative again. No rules. I'm going to talk about art, doing some creative work and discuss the big discussion of inspiration and getting past the creative wall. Anything and everything that will spark, jolt, zap my creativity back to life!
All art is owned by the artist, JojoSubrata that posts it, unless noted otherwise. All rights reserved.
I do not receive any monetary incentive from running this blog other than my own sense of self-realization. This blog reflect 100% my views and opinions unless mention otherwise. If I review or mention in any way of any products and services, it is based fully on my own experience/ judgment without any influence from the subject mentioned.
- Sloppy Joes with a Philly Cheese Steak flair. Quick, easy, and delicious! pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 1 year ago
- So many rules I agree with ... 1, 4, 7, 8, 11, 16 ,,, Dalai Lama: 18 Rules of Life pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 1 year ago
- Buttermilk Banana Blueberry Bread - A great way to use up those spotty bananas, and the perfect holi pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 1 year ago
- Slow Cooker Deep Dish Pizza Recipe (Chicago Style!) | ASpicyPerspective.com pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 1 year ago
- Love everything pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 1 year ago