I’m Jojo. Since I was a kid, I always wanted to be an artist. I was always the kid with messy hands, you name it! Be it paints, glue, crayons, etc. I finally received by B.A. from Cal State Northridge. I went on to become a graphic designer until recently when lay-offs seems to be on everyday ‘specials’. Even when I was working as a designer, art has become a chore. It wasn’t as glamorous as I thought when I was eight years old and crayons was my best friend. So Currently I’m studying Business Administration in Marketing at UCLA extension. I’m thinking of continuing my education at some B-school. That would be nice, but GMAT is still a hurdle that need to be overcome right now. Even though I like my new subject, I couldn’t help to ignore my dying identity any longer. This blog is about me trying to keep my sanity and my passion. I’m taking art for art sake, one art at a time. I’m trying to be creative again.
Art for art sake
Join my journey to be creative again. No rules. I'm going to talk about art, doing some creative work and discuss the big discussion of inspiration and getting past the creative wall. Anything and everything that will spark, jolt, zap my creativity back to life!
All art is owned by the artist, JojoSubrata that posts it, unless noted otherwise. All rights reserved.
I do not receive any monetary incentive from running this blog other than my own sense of self-realization. This blog reflect 100% my views and opinions unless mention otherwise. If I review or mention in any way of any products and services, it is based fully on my own experience/ judgment without any influence from the subject mentioned.
- Sloppy Joes with a Philly Cheese Steak flair. Quick, easy, and delicious! pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 9 months ago
- So many rules I agree with ... 1, 4, 7, 8, 11, 16 ,,, Dalai Lama: 18 Rules of Life pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 9 months ago
- Buttermilk Banana Blueberry Bread - A great way to use up those spotty bananas, and the perfect holi pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 9 months ago
- Slow Cooker Deep Dish Pizza Recipe (Chicago Style!) | ASpicyPerspective.com pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 9 months ago
- Love everything pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 9 months ago