Art for art sake
Join my journey to be creative again. No rules. I'm going to talk about art, doing some creative work and discuss the big discussion of inspiration and getting past the creative wall. Anything and everything that will spark, jolt, zap my creativity back to life!
All art is owned by the artist, JojoSubrata that posts it, unless noted otherwise. All rights reserved.
I do not receive any monetary incentive from running this blog other than my own sense of self-realization. This blog reflect 100% my views and opinions unless mention otherwise. If I review or mention in any way of any products and services, it is based fully on my own experience/ judgment without any influence from the subject mentioned.
- Sloppy Joes with a Philly Cheese Steak flair. Quick, easy, and delicious! pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 11 months ago
- So many rules I agree with ... 1, 4, 7, 8, 11, 16 ,,, Dalai Lama: 18 Rules of Life pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 11 months ago
- Buttermilk Banana Blueberry Bread - A great way to use up those spotty bananas, and the perfect holi pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 11 months ago
- Slow Cooker Deep Dish Pizza Recipe (Chicago Style!) | ASpicyPerspective.com pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 11 months ago
- Love everything pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 11 months ago
Category Archives: Art as Expression
I’ve been missing in action! There have been a ton going on. MBA is keeping me busy. This semester I also take on a more exciting project that is worthy to share. I’ve met David Pabers, a game developer. I’ve … Continue reading
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will … Continue reading
I absolutely LOVE the idea of micro loans since I’ve heard about Kiva a few years ago. I like the idea because it is more involved rather than just simply giving handouts. It feels more dignified: I’m not just another … Continue reading
Someone always said that to me. “It’s Always Raining in My Mind.” Sometimes it makes me laugh, other times it makes me filled with so much questions and emotions. I just found a pic of this old painting I did … Continue reading