Art for art sake
Join my journey to be creative again. No rules. I'm going to talk about art, doing some creative work and discuss the big discussion of inspiration and getting past the creative wall. Anything and everything that will spark, jolt, zap my creativity back to life!
All art is owned by the artist, JojoSubrata that posts it, unless noted otherwise. All rights reserved.
I do not receive any monetary incentive from running this blog other than my own sense of self-realization. This blog reflect 100% my views and opinions unless mention otherwise. If I review or mention in any way of any products and services, it is based fully on my own experience/ judgment without any influence from the subject mentioned.
- Sloppy Joes with a Philly Cheese Steak flair. Quick, easy, and delicious! pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 11 months ago
- So many rules I agree with ... 1, 4, 7, 8, 11, 16 ,,, Dalai Lama: 18 Rules of Life pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 11 months ago
- Buttermilk Banana Blueberry Bread - A great way to use up those spotty bananas, and the perfect holi pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 11 months ago
- Slow Cooker Deep Dish Pizza Recipe (Chicago Style!) | ASpicyPerspective.com pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 11 months ago
- Love everything pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 11 months ago
Category Archives: Motivational
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will … Continue reading
Here are some structural stuff that I did and talked about on my previous post while I was working as a graphic designer before. It just sort of happened; I was thrown head first into these kind of projects. I … Continue reading
At times, when you feel down and you think your life sucks. Just keep this following video in mind and stop sulking; Go and do something productive.
We struggle everyday whether we know it or not. It could be a struggle with a jar, a person, an idea, a goal or even yourself. However we sometimes only notice our struggle more especially when things are tough. You … Continue reading
I stumble upon this dude – Alex Honnold in travel channel program. I watch him solo climb Yosemite with no rope or other gadgets. Here is the clip I found on Youtube. I was so amazed. I know this is … Continue reading