Art for art sake
Join my journey to be creative again. No rules. I'm going to talk about art, doing some creative work and discuss the big discussion of inspiration and getting past the creative wall. Anything and everything that will spark, jolt, zap my creativity back to life!
All art is owned by the artist, JojoSubrata that posts it, unless noted otherwise. All rights reserved.
I do not receive any monetary incentive from running this blog other than my own sense of self-realization. This blog reflect 100% my views and opinions unless mention otherwise. If I review or mention in any way of any products and services, it is based fully on my own experience/ judgment without any influence from the subject mentioned.
- Sloppy Joes with a Philly Cheese Steak flair. Quick, easy, and delicious! pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 2 years ago
- So many rules I agree with ... 1, 4, 7, 8, 11, 16 ,,, Dalai Lama: 18 Rules of Life pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 2 years ago
- Buttermilk Banana Blueberry Bread - A great way to use up those spotty bananas, and the perfect holi pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 2 years ago
- Slow Cooker Deep Dish Pizza Recipe (Chicago Style!) | ASpicyPerspective.com pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 2 years ago
- Love everything pinterest.com/pin/3194747858… 2 years ago
Category Archives: Random Inspiration
I’m liking this new thing called “web-design.” I think with my aptitude to think about structure just like my old job, this web-design deal seems to just click. I’m in no way saying I’m good at it. I’m just saying … Continue reading
This President’s day long weekend I decided to start catching up on some side project that need more of my TLC. But alas, what can I say. I’m distracted by many inspiration for a while. I’ve been wanting to draw … Continue reading
At times, when you feel down and you think your life sucks. Just keep this following video in mind and stop sulking; Go and do something productive.
Someone always said that to me. “It’s Always Raining in My Mind.” Sometimes it makes me laugh, other times it makes me filled with so much questions and emotions. I just found a pic of this old painting I did … Continue reading